The Jamaica Family Reunion business opportunity lies in the all-inclusive planning of reunions of all sizes,
thereby offering a Jamaican vacation with airline travel, ground transportation, complete entertainment, business,
communications, and catering facilities to satisfy the entire family and/or business needs.
Initially, the main target market for Jamaica Family Reunion is the overseas Jamaican population. However, the
tourist arrivals to Jamaica each year, tour groups, and the resident Jamaican population will also form a crucial
sector for the business. Specific attention will also be given to the reunion sub-sector of those target groups
including family, class, civic club, church reunions and company retreats.
Strategic alliances will be forged with local and international tour operators, airlines, cruise ships, media,
sponsors and suppliers, in an effort to increase awareness of the Jamaica Family Reunion brand and to attract
patronage to the property.
Jamaica Family Reunion will work closely with Jamaica Reservation Services Tours (hereinafter “JRS”) who are “the only
Tour Operator that sells Jamaica exclusively”.
In conjunction with JRS, Jamaica Family Reunion will ensure that an annual calendar of events is documented in order
to ensure that all groups reunions have the opportunity to be fully exposed to the range of Jamaican culture and
The Purpose and Possible Benefits of The Package;
To assist the Tourism Ministry and Tourist Board's efforts to further capitalize on existing events that have proven to
be successful, such as our Independence celebrations, Carnival, Reggae and Gospel music festivals, Yam Festival, Jerk Festival
and others of similar nature.
- To bring all community elements together in a practical and economically advantageous way with the simply
objective of doing something meaningful for our extended Jamaican family.
- To promote the idea that there are Jamaicans living in every corner of the world who need a touch of home
at times in order to bring balance to their lives.
- To invite them “home” for a family reunion where they can rejuvenate themselves in our culture and natural
health resources, possibly every 4 or 5 years.
- To demonstrate the type of wholesome tourism product that we can provide for them, and to give them more
reasons to be good ambassadors for us, while they live and work abroad.
- To inspire other tourists who visit our island to interact with us in a more meaningful way, so that we can
work together with greater respect.
- To promote year round community activities and ideal venues featuring small hotels and villas with “at home”
quaintness (including aspects of the “Meet the People Programme”) for large or diverse family reunions.
- To highlight Jamaican family unity in this new millennium by merging past, present, and future generations
in a happy way for the benefit of everyone.
- To expose Jamaican families to the business culture of Jamaica with the possibility of future investments.
- We are certified by the Jamaican Reservation Services Tours, Jamaica Tourist Board, JAMPRO, Ministry of Tourism and many more.